2010-08-23

I LOST MY JAYS HAT

Think about that for a second.

If you are anything like me, than you wear this article of clothing on a daily basis.  Which means it should be very difficult to misplace.  I have other Jays hats in the repertoire to choose from but my top choice - the one size fits all stretchy warm up model - has vanished somewhere between Canada and Poland.  I looked everywhere but so far no luck and need to do something about it right quick!

Tonight will be the first opportunity I have to replace it.

I have the pleasure of watching your Toronto Blue Jays play their contest against the Evil Empire.  Got smoking tickets and my wing man will be the one and only Blue Jay Hunter himself.  Navin from Sports And The City was suppose to be joining us as well but couldn't get out of his commitment to live blog the game.

For the record: this is not a man date.  I think.....

Anyways, here are your line ups for tonight courtesy of the official Blue Jays twitter account:

















Make sure to follow both The Blue Jay Hunter and us for some live tweets tonight.  Go Jays!

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, sir. I have the exact same BP hat, and it's one of the best I've ever owned.

    Not sure, but they might have them on clearance at the Jays Shop, or even on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great game guys. PS-most definitely fits the bromance requirements. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete